Saturday 9 March 2013

Into the woods

This dress was bought long time back from a vintage shop.really liked the prints, its length as well as the color of the dress (brown and black)..You see i really dig in to the shades browns and blacks..



I love vintage clothes at least as much as the new ones and whenever i get some time to spare i rush to the vintage second hand stores.There are some good collection of clothes from maxi skirts to beautiful dresses,tops,jeans,bags and even shoes..they are really cheap and rare and the clothes can be altered to your body size..luckily this dress fitted me perfectly and there was no need of any alteration.
Another vintage dress added to my wardrobe..and you wont believe the price..Its only 150 rs which will be around 2$...Lucky me uh?I KNOW :p

No comments:

Post a Comment